Energy Safety Canada
Fall Protection -->
Falls from height are among the most common causes of serious work-related injuries and deaths in the workplace. This comprehensive fall protection training was developed to meet the highest standards for training in most Canadian jurisdictions using Canadian Standards Associations (CSA) Z259.
Intended for workers working at height.
Includes provincial OHS legislation, ANSI and CSA standards. Valid for 3 years.
- Identification and assessment of fall protection systems and components
- Calculate clearance distances
- Care, maintenance, and pre-use inspection of equipment
- Physically capable of performing the required exercises: Donning harness, weighting a harness
- Capable of reading, writing and understanding English
- Pass written exam with a minimum score of 70%