Canadian Red Cross
Standard First Aid -->
Level C CPR & AED
Intended for anyone needing training due to work requirements or emergencies at home.
Meets federal and provincial regulations.
Valid for 3 years.
- Primary and Secondary Survey
- Identification and care for life threatening emergencies including: airway, breathing, circulation, wounds and head/spine injuries
- Identification and care for non-life threatening emergencies including: bone, muscle and joint injuries, environmental emergencies and poisons
- Physically capable of performing the required exercises: kneeling and bending
- Capable of reading, writing and understanding English
- Pass written exam with a minimum score of 75%